Friday 21 December 2007

Panto season

Today was the last day of term. This is my third Christmas at Liberton and my most enjoyable to date. In truth, I really enjoyed today. I felt relaxed and confident that none of the exuberance that can mar last days of term would spoil our last day. Staff and pupils were very relaxed; exactly how you would want everyone to be as we head into the Christmas break.

The staff/S6 panto was superb and a fitting way to end our term. It was great to see S6 and staff working together in this way for the benefit of the younger pupils. As for my own contribution to the panto, I was delighted to be able to contribute but would like to reassure all my colleagues and pupils that I am very unlikely to ever address an assembly again in a Scooby Doo outfit!

2 comments:

olliebray said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the photos from this one Donald. Have a great Christmas! Ollie

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ollie , the pictures could be very interesting!

Donald